CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

what's ahead?

pmr results will be out tomorrow...well, it's actually today...it's past midnight...just 11 hours and 15 minutes left from now before the pmr resluts are announced...i guess i'm gonna go to school as early as possible so that none of my friends will have the chance to call me and say 'timothy, u got bla bla bla bla bla'...i rather go and see it for myself...=)

i still haven't decided on which stream to go to...and my decision on that matter practically depends on the results...my schedule for next year has also not been planned yet...and i'm still in the blurr on what should i do after i receive the results...no idea on what's gonna happen next...tuitions,cocurricular and other activities still haven't been planned out yet...

one thing's for sure...next year's schedule and decisions on my activities(especially which stream i'm going to go to) are going to be messy after i get the resluts...i geuss it's gonna start wreaking up my peaceful life...oh well...i still have no idea what subjects are in which stream...

so it all relies on the results later today which are going to start the chain of events of decision making...whatever it is,just trust in God that whether i will get 7Es or 7As or somewhere in between He will have a plan for me,even though i might not get to go to the stream i'd like next year...

might be posting about the results after i get them today...wait for my next post ya...=)

wish me luck....n good luck to everybody who are going to get their results too! =D God bless!




~But my trust is in you,O Lord; you are my God.~ ---Psalm 31:14

0 comments: