CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

short update

good evening!


I've not been updating for more than a week already...haiz...just a short update now....had been so busy lately...just came back from subang parade with my mum...had lunch n bought a few stuff there...

Many things has been happening the past week...my uncle passed away....he had some sort of complication...sobs....so we had wake prayers every night in my aunt's hse for the past week...my family has been running to n fro to seremban almost every alternate days for the prayers n funerals stuff...glad its all over now...at least i dont hv to go to my aunt's hse n just hang around for a few hours n get bored while waiting for the prayers to start....

Family n friends will be continuing to pray for my uncle frequently although the daily BEC prayers have ended a week after his death...hopefully the prayers will help him be cleansed from his sins as soon as possible in purgatory...so that he will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.... Well...for those who dont believe in purgatory....it does exist kay.... Hopefully God will give my aunt strength in this trying times...she's been lonely n sad...haiz...

Oh well...there's a time for everything right...so stuff do happen at the time its meant to happen....

That's all im updating for now....ciaozzz.... God bless!




~Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"~ ---John 11:25-26

0 comments: