CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

2008 has ended and now its time to prepare for 2009 with many challenges ahead. 2008 has been a wonderful year with many ups and downs...but most imprtantly,my life changed for the better this year...

and now, the review for 2008:


first of all, my pmr results...
I've been waiting for that piece of paper for two months...and finally it has arrived...=D
look closely...

see the straight line of As there? =D



haha...I got straight As...woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I seriously didn't expect that...I hardly studied for any of the subjects and i didn't study geo at all...XD...thank God that He still blessed me so abundantly...




next...went for two trips during my hols...first was to genting(organized by my school) at the begining of the hols n the second trip was to vietnam with my ex-nieghbour at the end of november...here are just some of the pics...

Vietnam






marvel at the beauty of God's creation






Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum





take a look at these cables...they r so messy and unarranged...and I saw some cables dangling mid-air...and the cables r so low that they reach my head...I bet if some tall ppl like william who goes there will sooner or later accidentally strangle himself on one of those cables...lol...

















I actually took more than a thousand pics...but I just picked some of the best...the pics r not in order... One thing I can tell u from my trip is that vietnam isn't really the place where u would like to go for a vacation...the ppl there are unfriendly, there are a lot of conman and the city is crammed with all sorts of tourist stalkers stalking tourist to by their souvenirs...and the place is also rather dirty...lots of pollution....and the drivers there also driver like there's no tomorrow...they jam on their honks non-stop...vietnam isn't really a place for a peaceful and quiet vacation...



Genting








this thing was seriously scary and it pumped the adrenaline out of me...xpxp







and now...the ace adventure camp at the commonwealth reserve forest back in may...so long ago already...it was a fun n memorable one...especially because i met so many new friends there...=)





preparing for the water balloon fight




we survived...=)

rafting
testing waters....





And at that camp, I met this girl, Shi Hui. Well, it wasn't the first time I met her, I saw her many times in school before....but it was the first time I actually talked to her n now we are friends...=)
presenting.........



shi hui! XD
I actually went for another camp also during the May hols...it was a church camp...but I don't have any pics of that camp....


2008 has been a good year and let's hope it will be so for 2009...there are many more challenges to come and let's face them with preserverance for God will never give us anything too dificult to handle...let's just trust in Him for God's love is with everybody and He is an everlasting source of hope...
God has blessed and thought me a lot in the past year...
And He has changed my life by leaps and bounds...
Let's pray and hope that 2009 will be a good year too with God continuing to guide us to live according to his will and plan...God bless everyone!!!!!!!!

Wishing all readers a
VERY BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Thanks be to God for everything!!!!!!!
God is great!!!!



~"Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good; his love is eternal!"~ ---Psalm 107:1

0 comments: