CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

First post

hey peeps.ok this is my first post.don't really know what to post about.ok.i'll intro myself first.

~Timothy Chan
~15 years old
~29/10
~Smk Seafield
~Roman Catholic
~loves God

that's about all.if u guys wanna know more about me then leave a message in the cbox.or u can read my future posts n u will know more.

i will be posting stuff occasionally whenever i have something to post about.
so wait for my next post kay.

and i will be posting qoutes(Bible verses,pope quotes etc.) too at the end of each post.

ok that's all for now.i think i'll be posting the next post quite soon.so wait patiently ya!

Take care n God Bless!!!! =)




~Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought~ ---Pope John Paul II

0 comments: