CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas events

hey!!!

finally get to update about christmas...haha...
I and my family went for christmas dinner on christmas eve in san francisco steakhouse...here are the pics...




mum

grandmother

dad and uncle

me...wearing contact lenses =D





and next...the food...=) just took some of them only...forgot to take the rst...xp...sorry for the bad lighting...













moving on to the next day...the actual christmas day itself...woke up at 9 something then prepared to go to church...Mass started at 11.15 a.m....sorry i didn't take anypics coz i had no time...anyway, it was the Mass...we r not suppose to be busy taking photos but instead should be listening to the bible readings n homily n also participating in the Mass...the church (the Church of Divine Mercy)was...beautiful...full of the christmas decorations...n all the candles around the christmas wreath in addition to another bigger one in the middle of it were lighted...Christmas is here!!!!! haha...btw, my mum's birthday is on christmas day... Happy birthday mum!!!!! =D...i don't think she's even reading this...lol...


and then we went down to seremban to my dad's hometown in the afternoon,after lunch...did nothing much there...my cousins were missing until night,that is only when the dinner was ready...-.-...n the adults were busy chatting n my 4-year-old niece was running around don't know doing what...so i was just sitting there...lonely...i brought some books back to read...but i just didn't have the mood to read...so in the end i ended up watching tv the whole day until we came home...finally i watched eagle eye...=)...


then at about 7 or 8 something lidat my uncles n aunties n cousins n all the other ppl started arriving at my aunty's house where the dinner was...there wasn't much of the christmas atmosphere...i didn't really feel that i was there for christmas...most of my relatives just walked into the house n i know they saw me but they didn't even look at me as though i wasn't there...i know im short but im not that short that ppl can't see me kay...swt...luckily my cousin still remember me...we chatted awhile and then had dinner...dinner wasn't anything special...it was just the normal chinese food...and then stayed awhile longer...came back home at 12 a.m....


received just a few presents....my uncle n grandmother gave me some money...another uncle gave me a parker pen...received a shirt from my aunty...a manchester united shirt n other stuff from my godfather... thx to everybody who gave me presents!


n although my christmas celebrations weren't really fun n memorable,but as i have said in my previous posts,the christmas joy can be always found in our hearts,wherever n whenever(literally)...although the company of ppl,the christmas dinner n all the food n celebrations do make christmas merrier,but the true celebration of christmas,the main thing,is that christ is born n we welcome Him into our lifes...it is a joy that the world cannot remove...=) Gloria in Excelsis Deo in saecula!


*don't think christmas is over...there are 12 days of christmas....



Archangel Gabriel(Saint Gabriel) and Mother Mary in the Anunciation

**going to Sean's new house later n will meet Zi Xiang there for another christmas barbeque...=)

***pmr results coming out next tuesday...30th december...suspense building up...

~And God showed love for us by sending his only Son into the world, so that we might have life through him.~ ---1 John 4:9

1 comments:

malaysianoahugirl said...

Wow, except for the poor lighting, the pictures at SFSH looks good. Good to hear that you had a good Christmas with family although there were moments you felt lonely and bored!

What a conincidence...you using contact lenses and Ty also using contact lenses! He just started to use them a week ago and had a challenging time putting and taking them off.

Just a brief note on Unc Steve and my Christmas day. We, along with some church members prepared 'bento' (simple packed lunch) to bring out to the homeless at Waianae coast (2 beach parks) early in the morning of Christmas. It was nice to be able to do that as it was a great reminder for me to be thankful for what I have compared to these families living on the beach under tents with some much needs. Anyways, it was a nice Christmas :-)

Hope you will have an update on your PMR results as well as your New Year 2009!