CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Awards

Hey!



Just recently got these photos from William's camera...

Finally received it after so long...
Photos of PMR result day somewhere last year...



Bunch of friends and me


Mum and me holding the results...=)





And these are the photos of Hari Kecemerlangan this year...

Before the prize giving ceremony started, as usual there was the long speeches etc...
So my friends and I took some photos of ourselves with my phone...



This is Choong Hou. Unbelievable.




Me and Yi Shuen


No comment.

Finally the prize giving ceremony begins...

At first they the lower secondary students went up first and my batch (students with staright A's for PMR) was somewhere near the end...


The certificate I received in the pic is a fake...just a blank piece of paper but the plaque is the real thing...they only gave the real certificate later because they didn't have time to print it...



Poser.


That's all for the awards. Thank God that I actually got staright A's in PMR.





~The Lord, the Most High is to be feared; he is a king, ruling over all the world. --- Psalms 47:2~

0 comments: