CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Three Weeks Later...

School has reopened around three weeks ago already...just an update on recent events...

Just came back from seremban two days ago...

As usual there was the reunion dinner and all the other cny stuff going on...and also lots of angpaus...haha...

My dad and aunties finally taught me how to play mahjong...after all this while I finally get to play mahjong...it's quite simple actually...like most games the objective is to collect as many tiles of the same type as possible and then group or pair them up to gain points...and there are also other miscellaneous tiles which can gain points without grouping them up...and to win each round the player has to have a pair of tiles of the same kind...I played quite a lot of times but I didn't gamble though...

The dinner every night was okay...my aunts took turns to prepare the dinner...served the regular chinese food...and after the dinner my relatives gambled...I didn't join in though...and I was left all alone together with a bunch of toddlers running around doing who-knows-what...lonely and boring...had to just lay around til it was about 2 a.m. before I could go back to my aunts house and have a good night's rest...oh well...haha...

But thank God I have many wonderful relatives...and my aunt's cooking is fabulous...at least I enjoyed that...and I received many angpaus too...I'll appreciate what I have...Will be having another cny dinner again with my maternal relatives later today, courtesy of my uncle...haha...

And as for my school stuff, the recent updates are:I got thrown into 4 Amanah (one of the two pure science classes with straight A students in it, the other is 4 Budi).

The homework in this class(and also 4 Budi I suppose) is piling up...simply just because all the students got straight As for pmr the teachers are bombarding us with tons of homework...I mean we're just smart, not stress-proof...and now the number of homework we have is anytime double digit...and that's still not counting the tuition yet...I have no idea how some people with 10 tuitions are going to cope...I myself can't cope already even with just 3 tuitions(chemistry,physics and add maths on three consecutive days) and being in the straight As class...

Despite the many homework given, there are still a few good teachers like Miss Shaileen...friendly teacher...and very nice too...thank God for that...=D

And I heard that there's going to be a new timetable when school reopens next week...I'm not sure how true it is...I've heard it a lot of times before but the timetable still hasn't changed yet...and if it does change, just pray that it will not mess up the already chaotic situation...

As for my cocurricular activities, I've joined:
-taekwondo
-interact
-choir
-pengawas pusat sumber

I've joined too many I guess...and it just makes my already tight schedule even tighter...so I think I'm going to drop some activities, maybe tuition or cocurricular activities soon...too much rushing here and there and stress...anyway I need some time to relax also, right...

Oh well...I'll try to finish as many of my homework and projects as possible and at the same time chill out...


*Read more about one of my previous posts about abortion at http://philipgerardjohnson.blogspot.com/2009/01/foca-and-powerful-message-from-fr.html ...it's a blog of an American Catholic...




~I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another.~ ---John 13:34

0 comments: