CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Form 4 Life

It's been awhile since my last update...about two weeks ago?


I have been quite busy lately with the exam coming in a week's time and a hectic schedule...

And the homework never stops coming in....it hasn't changed since the begining of the year...


I guess it's just like that in Form 4...even in other schools too...wonder why we have to take a lot of unnecessary subjects too...


Gotta start studying with the exam coming up next week...


But I'll be away for the weekend on a church retreat...will be going to PD on Saturday morning and coming back on Sunday afternoon...will post about it after coming back when I have the time...


That's all for now I guess...


Ciao! God bless!






~Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. --- Matthew 5:7~

0 comments: