CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sports Day 2009

Hey!
My school had Sports Day at MPSJ last Saturday...
I didn't take part in any events, not even marching, but I just went there to hang around...didn't take many photos either...just a few...
The band marching into the field at the start of the event

Some pictures of the contigents gathering in the middle of the field

The band performing
It started at 7.30 but I went there only about 15 minutes late...
Once I reached there Rushan, Dipan, Emily and a few other prefects stopped me from going in because I was wearing bermudas...well, I didn't know that it's not allowed, since it's a public place and not school...
So my mum had to bring my track pants for me to change...
After going in I just hanged around...
*fast forward*
The marching started at about 8.30...and lasted until 9 something after they sang the Negaraku, speeches etc....
Then they had the field events...
The last time I saw the scoreboard Purple House was leading, then it went to second place...but anyway I don't know the final result, I went home early...
After official opening ended, I hanged out with Zi Xiang, Yi Shuen, Choong Hou, Velu, Kar Fai and a bunch of other people...sorry can't remember all of you...
In the end I went home at around 10.30, gave Zi Xiang a lift home...
Not much difference for this year's Sports Day, just the usual stuff...
~An athelete who runs in a race cannot win the prize unless he obeys the rules. --- 2 Timothy 2:5~


0 comments: