CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Caught in the Middle

This week might most probably be my last week in SMK Seafield...

Coz I'm leaving the school and joining the Ace Adventure School on 16 Feb...

The good news is that I will not have to sit for the feb exams which start on.........16 Feb......and my ex-schoolmates,Jen Li and Tze Lik, who also transfered to that school will be my new classmates...

So this week is most probably my last week...with Valentine's Day as the last day...

Probably I'll buy some Valentine's gifts for my friends...just as a goodbye gift or someting like that...and I'll probably won't be seeing them for a long time if I leave the school permanently as I only meet quite a number of them in school only...and probably they wouldn't have time to meet me anywhere outside school with the whole bunch of homework piling up in Form 4... Haiz...I'll will definately miss my friends and all the stuff going on back there...many people have been repeatedly urged me to stay...I don't really want to leave either...but whatever that has to be done will have to be done...as some consolation(I'm not sweet-talking, it's true) I might be only going off for 1 or 2 weeks and then coming back again...but the most probable scenario would be that I'll be off for good...

Whether I leave for good or not, I'll still most probably come back for Malam Amal, Hari Kantin, IU Night and all those other stuff that they have throughout the year...and if I really do leave permanently, I do really hope I'll still be able to keep in contact with my friends...

I don't really want to go to the new school...there will be a new environment, new teachers,new people, which means new friends(which is good, but I'll have to take some time to know them and be close to them...but in Seafield I already have a whole bunch of friends who I'm already close with), new syllabus(O-levels) and a new lifestyle to adapt to...school will start at 9 am.m and end at 5 p.m....that means no more waking up early in the morning at 6.45 a.m....not bad though...bad there will still be a lot of new things I'll have to adapt to...

I'll miss...
-my friends
-the canteen's unexpectedly delicious fried chicken
-the teachers
-all the fun stuff going
-the heavy bag, the tons of homework...it's not that I like them...but there's just a feeling of something's missing without them...I'll get used to it..haha..
-sleeping in class...? Haha...
-etc...too many to name...

That's probably all I've got to say for now about my last week of school...I can't really make the decision whether to come back to Seafield or not after the first week...but I MIGHT be back...just maybe...

Just leave it to God to guide me on the right decisions to be made...hopefully I'll open my eyes to see his guidance when He guides me...
Thank God for always being there for me...




~Be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ~ ---Ephesians 4:32

0 comments: